We ensure more security in the connected world! For this purpose, achelos is looking for talented and creative minds for its headquarters in Paderborn. With your knowledge, we work together on innovative solutions in the field of cybersecurity. Sounds exciting? Then start a successful future with a leading provider.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Business Development – Public/Security (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As a Business Developer in Public/Security you will find, evaluate and acquire new customers in order to secure the growth of achelos in the business area "Public" and to open up new business areas. This area includes public clients and operators of critical infrastructures (KRITIS).
- You will maintain comprehensive knowledge of current market conditions, provide market intelligence and define the market strategy for the segment Public.
- You develop business plans and business cases.
- You develop the appropriate sales arguments / instruments for the target groups.
- You define long-term strategic business goals for achelos products and services.
- You drive the development of key customer relationships.
- You identify new business opportunities and are responsible for incoming orders.
- You identify target groups for new business and approach customers and partners.
- You are responsible for operational sales and marketing in the public sector.
- You have a keen interest in cybersecurity and may have already gained some practical experience in this area.
- You have a structured way of working and can familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility and independently on your own initiative.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You have entrepreneurial skills.
- You bring your creativity to the development of new business areas.
- You have a feeling for economic trends and influences.
- You have assertiveness and a confident manner in negotiations with customers or partners.
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You have the willingness to travel.
The following are considered beneficial:
- Experience in the area of Public Key Infrastructure. (e.g. RA, CA, OCSP, CRL, archival and backup services, timestamping systems).
- Experience with technical, organizational and regulatory PKI norms and standards, e.g.
- ETSI Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures Part 1-5 (eIDAS)
- BSI Secure Certification Authority operation
- BSI Standard 200-1: Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- CA Browserforum Baseline Requirements
- CA Browserforum Guidelines for The Issuance And Management Of Extended Validation Certificates
- IT infrastructure knowledge, e.g. network architectures, protocols, and technologies (e.g. client/server, TLS, MS ActiveDirectory)
- Experience with products from e.g. Utimaco, Keyfactor, Nexus, Securosys and MTG
- Knowledge of the operating systems Linux and/or Windows
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position
- 30 days holiday plus company closing days
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Further vocational training
- Company bike leasing
- Company events
Join us and become part of our agile and growing team. Simply send us your application, salary expectations and earliest starting date!
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-0
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Industry, Public and Connect. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of testing tools, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and certification. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified. achelos Hungary Kft. has been operational since June 2022 as an additional development site in Budapest.