For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Certifications Engineer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As the Certifications Engineer (f/m/d), you actively facilitate the certification of (customer) products according to Common Criteria, FIPS or other certification schemata.
- Create all the documents required for certification and formulate security objectives
- Responsible for the evaluation and analysis of specifications and concepts for security-relevant IT components
- Advise our customers on certification related topics as well as on project planning during the certification process
- Work in agile project teams both locally in Paderborn and at the client's site when necessary
- Completed University education in Natural Science or Technology or other related vocational training
- Experience in certification of IT components (preferably according to Common Criteria, FIPS or other certification schemata)
- Knowledge in relevant programming languages (such as Java, C++) as well as in architecture creation, development and testing of software components
- Knowledge in IT security or/and network security
- Fluent German and business English skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a team, analytical and a meticulous working approach
- Willingness to travel for work related purposes
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in the area of security analysis of complex IT components
- Basic knowledge of network communication and its protocols (e.g. TLS, IKE)
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of work from home
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Mobility, Public and IoT. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of in the areas of testing tools and Testing as a Service (TaaS), certification and eIDAS-compliant public key infrastructures. infrastructures. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.