For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you at the earliest possible date.
Customer Support und Managed Services Manager (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As Customer Support and Managed Services Manager (f|m|d), you will continue to build up our customer support and managed services. In the area of Managed Services, you will help our customers with the integration, configuration and operation of products and solutions from the achelos portfolio.
- Technical management of our support and managed services team.
- Definition and development of managed services as a service owner.
- Selection, commissioning, continuous operation, and monitoring of the support infrastructure.
- Recording, analysis, evaluation, and documentation of incidents reported by customers.
- Troubleshooting, if necessary, in close cooperation with product development.
- Technical support in pre-sales, e.g. in the evaluation of Managed Services and in customer meetings.
- Profound experience in the management of support and/or managed services teams, which you can prove through corresponding professional experience.
- Profound experience in customer support or technical customer consulting, which you can prove through corresponding professional experience.
- Experience in the use of ticketing and issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, OTRS).
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Pearl) and REST WEB services.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- Ability to familiarise yourself with complex software systems.
- Interested in new challenges and topics.
- Enjoy support topics and very good communication with our customers.
- Willingness to travel and be on call.
The following are considered beneficial:
- Experience in Unix/ Linux, virtualisation (e.g. Docker) and databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres).
- Experience in network protocols and services (e.g. HTTPS, TLS, SSH).
- Experience in Public Key Infrastructure (TSP, RA, CA, OCSP, CRL, Archival services, TSL, Timestamping).
- Experience in the area of hardware security modules (HSM) and standard interfaces used such as PKCS#11 and Microsoft CSP/CNG.
- Experience with products from e.g. Utimaco, Entrust, Keyfactor and MTG.
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.