We ensure more security in the connected world! For this purpose, achelos is looking for talented and creative minds for its headquarters in Paderborn. With your knowledge, we work together on innovative solutions in the field of cybersecurity. Sounds exciting? Then start a successful future with a leading provider.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
DevOps Engineer – Connect (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will support our team in the administration, monitoring and further development of our server infrastructure for our customer projects as well as for the products from the achelos Connect portfolio.
- You are our reliable and efficient interface between IT operations and software development, analyse requirements and ensure the smooth provision of our services.
- You develop, maintain, and optimise our build pipelines up to the rollout to our customers.
- You will oversee the build and further development of a scalable and efficiently manageable infrastructure.
- You work in agile project teams both locally in Paderborn and at the customer's site.
- Knowledge of Linux and scripting languages (bash, Python), server maintenance and installation
- Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion
- Proficient in developing Continuous Integration (CI) und Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins
- Hands-on knowledge of Container Management Software like Docker and Kubernetes
- Good experience in writing Helm charts, Kubernetes deployment manifests
- Experience in using Nexus and Artifactory Repository Managers for Maven builds
- Knowledge about configuration and management of databases like PostgreSQL
The following are considered beneficial:
- Knowledge of major cloud service providers, like AWS and Azure
- Experience in using Elasticsearch, Kibana, Filebeat
- Experience with automation of infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) paradigms in Terraform or similar technologies
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position
- 30 days holiday plus company closing days
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Further vocational training
- Company bike leasing
- Company events
Join us and become part of our agile and growing team. Simply send us your application, salary expectations and earliest starting date!
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-0
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Industry, Public and Connect. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of testing tools, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and certification. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified. achelos Hungary Kft. has been operational since June 2022 as an additional development site in Budapest.