For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
DevOps Engineer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As DevOps Engineer, you will support our team in the administration, monitoring and refinement of our server infrastructure for our customer projects, as well as for the products from the achelos portfolio.
- You will act as our reliable and efficient interface between IT Operations and Software Development, analysing requirements and ensuring smooth provision of our services.
- You will develop, maintain and optimise our build pipelines all the way up to their roll-out to our customers.
- You will support establishment and refinement of a scalable infrastructure that can be efficiently managed.
- You will work in agile project teams, both locally in Paderborn and on customers' premises.
- You have advanced administration, configuration and maintenance knowledge of version control tools (preferably Git), as well as CI/CD tools (preferably Jenkins) and can demonstrate corresponding professional experience of this.
- You have expertise in using build tools, such as Maven or Make.
- You are proficient in at least one standard programming and scripting language (Java, Python, bash, C++, C# or similar) and have already gained relevant development experience.
- You have well-founded knowledge of how to use the Linux and Windows operating systems.
- You have outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- You have a structured work method and are able to get to grips with new duties independently and without direct authority.
- You have excellent oral and written command of both German and English (business fluency standard).
The following are considered plus points:
- Experience with container virtualisation (in the special Docker) or its orchestration using Kubernetes
- Knowledge of configuration management with tools such as Ansible
- Experience of using issue tracking systems (for example Jira)
- Basic experience of using virtual machines
- Basic knowledge of network communication, as well as the protocols used (for example TLS, SSH)
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200