For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
IT Security Consultant for Public Key Infrastructure (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As IT Security Consultant for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), you will advise on, analyse and design PKI solutions and implement these together with our customers.
- You will draw up security concepts, preferably using the products of our partners Utimaco and PrimeKey.
- You will draw up complex solution scenarios for information-related and IT security-related topics.
- With your comprehensive cyber security expertise, you will help our customers establish, revise and secure an up-to-date infrastructure.
- You will draw up manufacturer-independent concepts and provide support in selecting the right products.
- You will offer advice on implementing deployment scenarios of public key certificates, such as certificate-based authentication, digital signatures, confidential data exchange (e-mail encryption) and digital identities.
- You will prepare customer workshops and training sessions and then hold these, potentially also on the respective customer's premises.
- You will work in agile project teams, both locally in Paderborn and on customers' premises.
- You have a degree course in business IT, computer science, mathematics or an equivalent qualification.
- You have practical, technical and methodological knowledge in the field of cyber security (ideally also with at least 3 years of professional experience).
- You have good IT infrastructure knowledge, for example with server operating systems, MS Active Directory, networks.
- You already have experience of using products from Utimaco and PrimeKey (for example EJBCA).
- You have outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- You have a structured work method and are able to get to grips with new duties independently and without direct authority.
- You have excellent oral and written command of both German and English (business fluency standard).
- You are willing to travel.
The following are considered beneficial:
- Relevant development experience with a standard programming and scripting language (Java, Python, bash, C++, C#, or similar)
- Experience in the field of public key infrastructure (TSP, RA, CA, OCSP, CRL, archival services, TLS, IKE, TSL, timestamping)
- Experience of drawing up a certificate policy / certification practice statements as per RFC 3647
- Knowledge of how to use the Linux and Windows operating systems
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200