For our continuously growing achelos team, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
IT Security Consultant for Public Key Infrastructure (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As an IT Security Consultant (m/f/d) for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), you will advise, analyse and design PKI solutions and implement them together with our customers as part of a team.
- With your extensive cyber security expertise, you would help our customers to set up, adapt and secure their IT infrastructure in line with the changing circumstances.
- You will advise on the implementation of public key certificate deployment scenarios such as certificate-based authentication, digital signatures, confidential data exchange (email encryption) and digital identities.
- You will prepare and conduct workshops for customers to gather and determine their requirements, as well as customer training sessions.
- You will record and document customer requirements.
- Based on customer requirements, you will develop complex solutions, such as safety concepts, documentation, and support in product selection.
- You will implement Registration Authorities and Certificate Authorities and install and configure holistic PKI solutions according to solution concepts and product selection and put them into operation.
- You have a degree course in business IT, computer science, mathematics or an equivalent qualification.
- You are passionate about cyber security and may have already gained some practical experience in this area.
- You have a structured work method and are able to get to grips with new duties independently and without direct authority.
- You are able to gather customer requirements, document them and design, document and implement suitable PKI structures together with the team.
- You have outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- You have excellent oral and written command of both German and English (business fluency standard).
- You are willing to travel.
The following are considered beneficial:
- Experience in the field of public key infrastructure. (e.g. RA, CA, OCSP, CRL, archival and backup services, timestamping systems).
- Experience with technical, organisational and regulatory PKI norms and standards, for example:
- ETSI Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures Part 1-5 (eIDAS)
- BSI Secure Certification Authority operation
- BSI Standard 200-1: Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- CA Browserforum Baseline Requirements
- CA Browserforum Guidelines For The Issuance And Management Of Extended Validation Certificates
- Experience in drawing up Certificate Policy / Certification Practice Statements according to RFC 3647
- IT infrastructure knowledge, e.g. network architectures, protocols, and technologies (e.g. client/server, TLS, MS ActiveDirectory)
- Experience with products from Utimaco, Keyfactor, Nexus and MTG, for example.
- Knowledge of how to use the Linux and Windows operating systems
- Relevant development experience with a standard programming and scripting language (Java, Python, bash, C++, C#, or similar)
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- You will work in agile project teams (locally or remotely at mobile workplace) and, if necessary, on customers' premises.
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.