We ensure more security in the connected world! For this purpose, achelos is looking for talented and creative minds for its headquarters in Paderborn. With your knowledge, we work together on innovative solutions in the field of cybersecurity. Sounds exciting? Then start a successful future with a leading provider.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
IT Security Consultant – Public Key Infrastructure (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As an IT Security Consultant (f/m/d) for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), you will advise, analyse and design PKI solutions and implement them together with our customers as part of a team.
- With your extensive know-how and strong interest in cyber security, you would help our customers to set up, adapt and secure their IT infrastructure in line with the changing circumstances.
- Design, implement, configure, document and support complex public key infrastructures in the industry.
- Advise on the implementation of public key certificate deployment scenarios such as certificate-based authentication, digital signatures, confidential data exchange (email encryption) and digital identities.
- Prepare and conduct workshops for customers to gather and determine their requirements, as well as customer training sessions.
- Record and document customer requirements.
- Based on customer requirements, you will develop complex solutions, such as safety concepts, documentation, and support in product selection.
- Implement Registration Authorities and Certificate Authorities and install and configure holistic PKI solutions according to solution concepts and product selection and put them into operation.
- Work in agile project teams (locally or remotely) as well as on-site with customers if necessary.
- Degree in business IT, computer science, mathematics or an equivalent qualification.
- Passionate about cyber security and may have already gained some practical experience in this area.
- A structured work method and ability to get to grips with new duties independently and without direct authority.
- Ability to gather customer requirements, document them and design, document and implement suitable PKI structures together with the team.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent oral and written command of both German and English (business fluency standard).
- Willingness to travel.
The following are considered beneficial:
- Experience in the field of public key infrastructure (e.g. RA, CA, OCSP, CRL, Archival and Backup services, Timestamping systems).
- Experience with technical, organisational and regulatory PKI norms and standards, for example:
- ETSI Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures Part 1-5 (eIDAS)
- BSI Secure Certification Authority operation
- BSI-Standard 200-1: Management systems for information security (ISMS)
- CA Browserforum Baseline Requirements
- CA Browserforum Guidelines For The Issuance And Management Of Extended Validation Certificates
- Experience in drawing up Certificate Policy / Certification Practice Statements according to RFC 3647
- IT infrastructure knowledge, e.g. network architectures, protocols, and technologies (e.g. client/server, TLS, MS ActiveDirectory)
- Experience with products from Utimaco, Keyfactor, Nexus, Securosys and MTG
- Knowledge of how to use the Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with a common programming and/or scripting language (e.g. Java, Python, bash, C++, C#)
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position
- 30 days holiday plus company closing days
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Further vocational training
- Company bike leasing
- Company events
Join us and become part of our agile and growing team. Simply send us your application, salary expectations and earliest starting date!
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-0
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Industry, Public and Connect. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of testing tools, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and certification. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified. achelos Hungary Kft. has been operational since June 2022 as an additional development site in Budapest.