For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Java Software Developer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As a Java software developer (f/m/d) you will independently take on the design and implementation of software components for the various products in the achelos portfolio.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and quality assurance of software components for various products
- Active involvement in requirements analysis on a technical level and in the creation of functional as well as requirement specifications based on customer requirements and/or technical specifications
- Serve as the technical point of contact for enquiries within the project team as well as for our customers
- Work in agile project teams both locally in Paderborn and at the client's site when necessary
- Sound knowledge in the development of software components for the Eclipse RCP, which can be backed up by at least 3 years of specialised vocational training, relevant work experience or a University degree
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in the Java and relevant software development experience
- Systematic approach to work and the ability to quickly adapt yourself to new job responsibilities
- Fluent German and business English skills (written and spoken)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in the creation and management of automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Know-how in the use of SCM tools (e.g. Perforce, Git), bug tracking systems (e.g. Jira) and test frameworks (e.g. JUnit, SWT-Bot)
- Experience in structured testing of software or an ISTQB certification
- Basic database knowledge (e.g. MySQL), connecting it with JDBC and basic knowledge of crypto libraries (e.g. Bouncy Castle)
- Experience in the creation, management and extension of Java-based Eclipse plug-ins
- Basic knowledge of network communication and its protocols (e.g. TLS, IKE)
- Experience in documentation according to Common Criteria
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of work from home
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Mobility, Public and IoT. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of in the areas of testing tools and Testing as a Service (TaaS), certification and eIDAS-compliant public key infrastructures. infrastructures. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.