For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Marketing Manager (f|m|d)
Your future role:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to further expand and help actively implement our marketing strategies in our core segments of Health, Industry, Public, Payment and IOT. You will be part of our dynamic marketing team and assume responsibility for planning, coordination and execution of our marketing activities. You can expect many exciting tasks and projects in this role, including:
- Selection, organisation, execution and debriefing/follow-up for both internal and external events (for example online or in-person events, trade fairs, customer campaigns) in coordination with the team and the respective business circles.
- Editorial drafting, support and maintenance of content for our company website, taking into account SEO requirements, as well as involvement in the implementation of website relaunch projects.
- Drafting of sector-oriented product information, for example for the web presence, press releases, specialist articles or brochures, in coordination with Business Development.
- Provision and maintenance of marketing materials, such as presentations, brochures, graphics and templates.
- Conceptual design and implementation of both online and offline communication measures (for example campaigns, newsletters, advertorials, ads) in cooperation with the team.
- Management of and cooperation with external service providers.
- Support for the social media team in the form of planning and design of CD-compliant content, such as infographics and videos.
- You have a degree in economic sciences, communication/media/information science or an equivalent qualification
- You have some initial professional experience in the field of marketing, ideally in an IT environment
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- You have a good technical understanding, high degree of initiative, as well as an independent, goal-oriented work method with high quality standards
- You enjoy working in a team and have a talent for organisation and service orientation
- You have excellent oral and written command of both German and English
- You are willing to travel
The following are considered plus points:
- Experience of using content management systems, for example Contao
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, SEO / SEA knowledge
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200