For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Sales Manager Embedded Security (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As the Sales Manager Embedded Security (f/m/d) you will be responsible for continuous improvement of achelos' market presence in the Security segments and generate financial growth. Your market and customer experience could help in the definition of long-term strategic goals for our products and services. You will be part of the Sales & Marketing team with direct pipeline and sales accountability.
- Acquire new client projects and meet sales targets
- Derive the right sales arguments and instruments for the defined target groups
- Develop sales and presentation materials as well as trade fair activities together with the team
- Regular Social Media activities (e.g. on Xing / LinkedIn) to reach your target groups
- Support the team with the definition of long-term strategic goals for our products and services in the Security segment
- Support the systematic requirements collection from customers and other stakeholders
- Work with project management to validate requirements and identify project risks
- Sound knowledge in embedded security, public key infrastructure or network security
- High technical affinity and the ability to explain complex IT infrastructures, strategies as well as security services to customers
- An excellent customer network in the IT Security segment and the ability to recognise potential sales opportunities very quickly
- Good communication and negotiation skills as well as entrepreneurship
- Prior experience in sales and new customer acquisition
- A goal-oriented working approach with the ability to work independently and also as part of a team
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200