For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Software Developer Connect (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As a Software Developer Connect (m/f/d) you will work together in an international agile team. As a team member you will be responsible for implementing software components for various products from the achelos Connect segment. In particular, you will deal with customer requirements and security requirements for our subscription management systems.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the concept for different products in the Connect area
- You will be involved in requirements analysis on the technical level and in the creation of functional and requirement specifications based on customer requirements and/or technical specifications.
- You are the contact person for inquiries within the project team as well as for our customers.
- You work in an international agile team.
- You have good to very good programming skills in Java.
- You have experience in REST API definition and implementation.
- You have knowledge in REST API test creation and test execution.
- You have knowledge in building and extending modern microservice architectures.
- You have experience with crypto libraries (BouncyCastle, ...).
- You have knowledge in the area of SQL databases.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
The following are considered plus points:
- Experience in the use of Linux-based operating systems
- Knowledge of container virtualization and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or MS Azure
- Knowledge of software testing
- SOAP experience incl. WS-Addressing and WS-Security
- ISTQB Certified
- German language skills, spoken and written
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200