We ensure more security in the connected world! For this purpose, achelos is looking for talented and creative minds for its headquarters in Paderborn. With your knowledge, we work together on innovative solutions in the field of cybersecurity. Sounds exciting? Then start a successful future with a leading provider.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Software Developer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As a Software Developer (f/m/d) you will assume independent responsibility for the conceptual design, implementation, quality assurance and documentation of software components within various customer projects.
- Responsible for the conceptual design, implementation, quality assurance and documentation of software components for various products.
- Involved in requirements analysis at the technical level and the drafting of performance and requirements specifications based on customer requirements and/or technical specifications.
- Technical contact both for inquiries within the project team and for our customers.
- Work in agile project teams, both locally in Paderborn and on customers' premises.
- Experience and/or a strong interest in the development, testing and documentation of software components, which you can prove through at least 3 years of specialist vocational training, relevant work experience or a degree course
- Proficient in at least one standard programming language (Java, Python, C++, C# or similar) and have already gained relevant development experience
- Knowledge of how to use version control and CI/CD tools (for example Git, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Highly experienced with the Linux and Windows operating systems
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Structured work method and are able to get to grips with new duties independently and without direct authority
- Excellent oral and written command of both German and English (business fluency standard)
The following are considered beneficial:
- Experience of using issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira) and testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit)
- Experience of structured software testing, for example documented by an ISTQB certificate
- Basic database skills (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with container virtualisation (especially Docker)
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic processes
- Basic knowledge of network communication, as well as the protocols used (for example TLS, SSH, HTTPS)
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position
- 30 days holiday plus company closing days
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Further vocational training
- Company bike leasing
- Company events
Join us and become part of our agile and growing team. Simply send us your application, salary expectations and earliest starting date!
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-0
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Industry, Public and Connect. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of testing tools, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and certification. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified. achelos Hungary Kft. has been operational since June 2022 as an additional development site in Budapest.