For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Software Developer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As Software Developer, you will assume independent responsibility for conceptual design and implementation of software components for the various products from the achelos portfolio.
- You will be responsible for the conceptual design, implementation, quality assurance and documentation of software components for various products.
- You will be involved in the requirements analysis at the technical level and the drafting of performance and requirements specifications on the basis of customer requirements and/or technical specifications.
- You will be the technical contact both for inquiries within the project team and for our customers.
- You will work in agile project teams, both locally in Paderborn and on customers' premises.
- You display both expertise and interest in the development, testing and documentation of software components, which you can demonstrate in the form of specialist vocational training that lasted at least 3 years, corresponding professional experience or a completed degree course.
- You are proficient in at least one standard programming language (Java, Python, C++, C# or similar) and have already gained relevant development experience.
- You have knowledge of how to use version control and CI/CD tools (for example Git, Gitlab, Jenkins).
- You have gained practical experience of container virtualisation (in the special Docker).
- You are an expert in both the Linux and Windows operating systems.
- You have outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- You have a structured work method and are able to get to grips with new duties independently and without direct authority.
- You have excellent oral and written command of both German and English (business fluency standard).
The following are considered plus points:
- Experience of using issue tracking systems (for example Jira) and testing frameworks (for example JUnit, SWTBot)
- Experience of structured software testing, for example documented by an ISTQB certificate
- Basic database skills (for example MySQL)
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic processes
- Basic knowledge of network communication, as well as the protocols used (for example TLS, SSH, HTTPS)
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200