For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Software Requirements Engineer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As a Software Requirements Engineer (f/m/d) you are our expert for requirements management at achelos. You will be responsible for improvement of methodology, implementing it in customer projects and supporting the further development of the our Requirements Engineering products.
- Further develop the internal Requirements Engineering methodology and implement its roll-out
- Advise colleagues on Requirements Engineering topics
- Organise Requirements Workshops with clients to ensure systematic identification and compilation of various requirements
- Assist the Project Manager with validating requirements, creating effort estimates and identifying project risks
- Support the development team with the technical implementation of the requirements and in quality assurance
- Support the conceptualisation and implementation of our Requirements Engineering products
- Degree in (Business) Informatics or comparable education
- Previous work experience in Software Development or IT Consulting
- Sound knowledge in Requirements Management (methods and tools)
- Know-how in conducting interviews with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience in process modelling (e.g. BPMN), natural language requirements definition (use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria) as well as model-based requirements definition (UML)
- Sound knowledge in Software Ergonomics
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, a quick grasp of concepts, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile mindset, high quality awareness, team player qualities and strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel for work related purposes
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Jira and Confluence as well as the programming languages C, C++ and Java would be an added advantage
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of work from home
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Mobility, Public and IoT. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of in the areas of testing tools and Testing as a Service (TaaS), certification and eIDAS-compliant public key infrastructures. infrastructures. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.