For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are hiring student assistants to support our software development team!
Working Student Software Development (f|m|d)
Your future role:
The main task will be software development using Java (e.g. tools for quality assurance, solutions in the field of IT security, cryptography and electronic identities).
- Development, administration and extension of software components on the basis of Eclipse
- Management of automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Optimisation of the software development process as part of Continuous Integration
- Use of SCM tools (e.g. Perforce, Git), bug tracking systems (e.g. Jira) and test frameworks (e.g. JUnit, SWT-Bot)
- Use of relational databases, especially SQL
- Java and C++ programming skills, C# would be advantageous
- Passion for agile software development as part of a team
- Ability to familiarise yourself with complex software systems
- Proficient in German and English (written and spoken)
- Keen interest in IT security topics, willingness to take up new challenges and subject areas
What we offer:
- A permanent position with max. 20 hours per week
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Work location is Paderborn
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application now!
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Mobility, Public and IoT. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of testing tools, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and certification. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.