For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for innovative minds like you.
Applications are invited from both candidates with prior work experience as well as from motivated graduates with relevant technical knowledge.
Support Engineer (f|m|d)
Your future role:
As Support Engineer, you will assist our Customer Support department by providing technical consulting services, as well as helping our customers integrate, configure and operate products from the achelos portfolio.
- Offering advice for planning the integration and configuration of products
- Installation, integration and configuration of products on the customer's premises
- Designing, planning and holding product training sessions
- First Line Support: Recording, analysing, evaluating and documenting incidents reported by customers
- Troubleshooting, if necessary in close cooperation with Product Development
- Technical support during pre-sales, for example during evaluation of software or in customer meetings
- You have well-founded and demonstrable professional experience in the field of customer support or technical customer consulting
- You have programming skills in at least one standard programming language (Java, C++, C# or similar)
- You have experience of using issue tracking systems (for example Jira)
- You have experience of scripting languages (for example Python, Pearl) and REST web services
- You have excellent oral and written command of both German and English
- You have an ability to get to grips with complex software systems
- You are interested in new challenges and subject areas
- You enjoy working on support-related topics and excellent communication with our customers
- You are willing to travel and accept on-call duty
The following are considered plus points:
- Experience of Unix/Linux, virtualisation (for example Docker) and databases (for example MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience of network protocols and services (for example HTTPS, TLS, SSH)
- Experience in the field of public key infrastructure (TSP, RA, CA, OCSP, CRL, archival services, TSL, timestamping)
- Experience with products from Utimaco and PrimeKey (for example EJBCA)
- Expertise in using version control tools (for example Git)
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position and 30 days of holiday
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Fair pay
- Work location is Paderborn and possibly at client's site if necessary
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date.
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200