For our continuously growing team at our head office in Paderborn, we are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support our marketing!
Working Student Marketing (f|m|d)
Your future role:
You will be an integral part of our dynamic marketing team and actively contribute to the planning, coordination, and implementation of our marketing activities. Tasks can be very varied, with many exciting projects that you can get involved in and gain your first professional experience. Among other things, the following activities are waiting for you:
- You will support the organization of trade fair participations and comparable events.
- You will be responsible for the preparation, implementation and analysis of small events, customer training courses and webinars (both face-to-face and online events).
- You will support us in the further development and maintenance of our website and create and upload search engine optimized texts via our content management system.
- You will help us to create and maintain marketing materials such as brochures and presentations as well as graphics and templates.
- You support us with image and video recording as well as editing.
- You will conduct market and competition analyses and derive concrete recommendations for action.
- Studies in marketing, media or communication sciences or a comparable focus (from the 3rd semester)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
- High level of initiative as well as an independent, goal-oriented way of working with high quality standards
- Enjoy working in a team, organizational strength, and service orientation
- Initial experience in digital marketing, SEO / SEA knowledge would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to get excited about new challenges
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer:
- A permanent position with max. 20 hours per week
- Extensive training, e.g. in the use of the content management system
- Exciting and complex assignments in a modern, dynamic and growing company with a lot of creative freedom
- Open and fair work atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure based on collegial leadership
- Flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Work location is Paderborn
Are you interested?
Then join us and become part of the achelos team. Send us your application now!
Tel.: +49 5251 14212-200
achelos GmbH is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company based in Paderborn. Founded in 2008, the technology expert develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services that meet international security standards. In addition to general security-related topics, achelos concentrates worldwide on industry solutions in the segments like Health, Mobility, Public and IoT. Its customers and partners include government institutions, private companies and organisations. The company offers an extensive portfolio and expertise in the areas of testing tools, Testing as a Service (TaaS) and certification. achelos is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.